EACH PROGRAM IS GEARED TOWARD LEADING CHILDREN INTO A DEEPER RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD
Wednesday | 7:00 PM
Girls, 3-5 Yrs. Old
Girls, Kindergarten - High School
"The vision of the Girls Ministries is to see every girl moving toward a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ. We seek to empower girls to realize their importance and potential in the kingdom of God. We seek a future where girls, through mentoring and discipleship, form lasting and life-changing friendships."
Girls Ministries looks to build up young girls to be women of God through mentoring, the power of the Holy Spirit, godly example and practical experience. Our desire is to see girls walk in the fullness of a relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ, be confident women of God, and conform their life to the Word of God and not the world outside.
Girls Ministries has a five-fold purpose:
1. To win girls to Jesus Christ through love and acceptance.
2. To create an environment for the girls to be filled and touched by Holy Spirit.
3. To provide encouragement support and accountability through lasting Christian relationships.
4. To facilitate spiritual growth in girls while helping them to become the women of God that they have been called to be.
5. To acquaint them with the Great Commission of Jesus Christ.
Values 2019 - 2020 Registration
Registration is open and available every Wednesday evening from September through May. A registration fee ($35 per child/$75 cap for 3 or more children in a family) is required at the time of registration. Please click below to either register online, or download the form to print and bring it to the building either on a Wednesday night or Monday - Friday from 9 am to 5 pm.
If you have any questions, email email@example.com.