EACH PROGRAM IS GEARED TOWARD LEADING CHILDREN INTO A DEEPER RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD
Wednesday | 7:00 PM
Girls, 3-5 Yrs. Old
Girls, Kindergarten - High School
"The vision of the Girls Ministries is to see every girl moving toward a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ. We seek to empower girls to realize their importance and potential in the kingdom of God. We seek a future where girls, through mentoring and discipleship, form lasting and life-changing friendships."
Girls Ministries looks to build up young girls to be women of God through mentoring, the power of the Holy Spirit, godly example and practical experience. Our desire is to see girls walk in the fullness of a relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ, be confident women of God, and conform their life to the Word of God and not the world outside.
Girls Ministries has a five-fold purpose:
1. To win girls to Jesus Christ through love and acceptance.
2. To create an environment for the girls to be filled and touched by Holy Spirit.
3. To provide encouragement support and accountability through lasting Christian relationships.
4. To facilitate spiritual growth in girls while helping them to become the women of God that they have been called to be.
5. To acquaint them with the Great Commission of Jesus Christ.
2021 - 2022 Registration
We will be kicking off the Girls Ministries & Royal Rangers season this Fall fully virtual. Classes right now will be for our 1st - 12th graders and will begin on Wednesday, October 21st @ 7PM. The link to the class will be emailed to you by the leader each week.
We understand that some want to have an in-person experience. We will revisit how we will continue into the 2021 year with the hopes that we can meet again in person sooner rather than later.
Registration will be required, but there is no charge for this year's program. We know our kids need connection right now and we do not want anything to be a hindrance for them to be able to join.
Registration opens in August 2021.
If you have any questions, email email@example.com.